“According to McKinsey, companies working towards an inclusive atmosphere are 35 percent more likely to generate above-average returns.”
“Deloitte found out that 83% of millennials are more engaged when they think their company fosters an inclusive culture.”
When you strip these two sentences into smaller pieces, you do not need to be a rocket scientist to see that creating and improving your culture to a more diverse, fair and inclusive will future proof your business. The work will result positively not only on your employees but also on your P&L.
1. Your culture will nurture more innovative ideas.
2. Employees will want to stay, learn& contribute to the business, reducing your churn and saving you money on replacement hires.
3. You will gain a reputation, strengthening your employer branding and leading to people wanting to work for you.
Where and how to start? Most likely, the hardest part of the job:
“Do we hire consultants to help us through?”
“What if we don’t have the financial resources to do so?”
“Can we get started on our own?”
No, you do not need to hire consults to get started and yes, you can get started on your own. That is why we created deicare – the most cost-efficient and agile way to get
- an overview of your current situation regarding DEI and
- start improving based on your employees’ feedback.
Start future proofing your company by creating an environment where each individual is welcomed, cherished and appreciated with deicare.